The bottom line: Is Elite Singles worth the money?
Elite Singles’ minimum search radius is 50 miles, which means I’m getting matches from people outside of the NYC metro area. Therefore, I’m seeing people who live in MD or NJ – places I will not travel for a first date.
Lastly, I don’t like any dating app that makes you pay to interact with other members. I can “like” and view profiles but cannot message anyone.
Bianca Mendez is a dating app expert whose work has appeared in Woman’s Health, Bustle, Latina, Refinery29, and many other publications. She also served as a sex and dating editor at Elite Daily. You can check out her other dating app reviews here.
Elite Singles vs. eharmony
While both eharmony and Elite Singles offer extensive personality questionnaires to gauge your compatibility with potential matches, there are subtle differences between the two:
- While Elite Singles’ introductory quiz is much more extensive, eharmony’s questions are psychology-based.
- eharmony has a video dating feature, which is very useful during pandemics and beyond, and consistent with being a technological leader in the dating space.
- Both eharmony and Elite Singles are very safe and vet each profile, though eharmony checks to make sure members are not married.
- eharmony has been in the U.S. market for more than 20 years, and has great brand recognition, which means more people are on their dating site. More people = more potential matches.
- eharmony offers a 3 months free guarantee, and a 25% discount with code WSM25.
The verdict? Both eharmony and Elite Singles are quality dating sites, but eHarmony wins for brand and technology strength. Plus, they check to make sure members are not married = golden.
- Higher volume of users, increasing chances of a meaningful match.
- 3-month free guarantee
- Video dating
- Lower price (with the 24-month membership)
- eharmony is more popular, so there are more members you can potentially match with.
One bit of advice: Each dating site out there attracts different types of people in each geographic area, so ask your friends and singles in your area who you trust which sites they like best in your city. Also, eharmony’s free version is a good way to check it out without commitment-even if romantic commitment is your ultimate goal.
Elite Singles vs. Match
While Elite Singles is a newer site focused on serious, long-term relationships and marriage for educated singles aged 30+, Match is one of the more established sites, with far more users, but a more general dating base of all ages, education levels, and different dating goals – including hookups, casual sex, casual dating – as well as serious relationships.
Elite Singles has a lengthy intake process, including an extensive questionnaire, while Match takes just a few minutes to connect. As far as communication tools and app functionality, Match is more advanced.
Elite Singles vs. Zoosk
Zoosk, with its claim of 35 million users globally, is a similar Elite Singles comparison as Match – Zoosk is a general melting pot of daters, while Elite Singles is specifically for serious daters looking for partners who are also older than age 30, educated and looking for love.
While the free trial gives you a taste of what Elite Singles offers, that can be worth a look, but you have to pay to get in touch with other members. In other words, if you want https://besthookupwebsites.org/cs/matchocean-recenze/ any real traction with Elite Singles (or any other dating site, for that matter), you likely have to pay to play.
While Elite Singles seems to be a quality site aimed at connecting serious daters for serious relationships, eharmony offers superior technology, a 3-month free guarantee, video dating, and a much larger base of daters to increase your chances of dating success.